Assetto regolabile Tein Flex Z Coilovers per Tesla Model Y Long Range (2021+)
Tein Flex Z Coilovers
- The perfect compromise between comfort and performance
- To suit Tesla Model Y Long Range (2021+)
- Ride height adjustment : from 0 to -82 mm (front) and -24 to -63 mm (rear)
- Spring rates : 12 kgF/mm (front) and 12 kgF/mm (rear)
- 16 stage damping adjustment
- OEM specification brake hose fittings
- Anti-corrosion coating and dust boots
- Tein reference : VSADA-C1AS3
Tein Flex Z Coilovers for Tesla Model Y Long Range (2021+)
A direct evolution of the previous Street Flex, the new Flex Z range has been developed to combine both comfort and performance for sporty drivers. In order to provide the best pricing, engineers at Tein have completely re-designed the Japanese production plant and manufacturing processes. As a result, this offers the best quality/price ratio ever offered from Tein.
Thanks to their oil and gas twin-tube design, Flex Z offers excellent comfort at low speeds on rough roads, whilst providing outstanding performance and accuracy in fast driving - on road and circuit. The ride height and spring preload are adjustable separately, giving full damper stroke at any height. A new oil formulation was used for Flex Z, giving stable performance at all temperatures. Damping is adjustable via 16 stages.
These coilovers come with upper mounts, allowing camber adjustment on front McPherson suspension. Using Japanese manufacturing, Tein products enjoy a long lifetime and protection against corrosion, dust and temperature change.